Internal Audit & Consulting
Business Concierge Service Model
IntegriServ's aim is to provide our clients with a superior service model. We develop strong relationships with our clients, seek to understand their vision and goals, and provide total solutions. Complimentary consultations, combined with attentive service and our focus on comprehending what drives sustainable value for our clients are all part of our service model.
IntegriServ is a founding member of the AMERISERV Network of independent internal audit, consulting and accounting advisory firms in the Americas. The network's independent firms aim to provide high quality and cost effective solutions for the complex challenges organizations face today. AMERISERV works to connect organizations with the highly experienced consultants in our network. Our consultants work with clients to envision solutions to address client's needs and then aim to efficiently and effectively implement these solutions to exceed expectations. For further information on the AMERISERV Network, please go to www.ameriservnet.com.
IntegriServ is represented at many of the Institute of Internal Auditors’ Canadian National and International Conferences. These conferences have been held in major Canadian cities such as Vancouver, Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal and in international locations ranging from Boston and Atlanta to London and New York. These conferences bring the latest in internal audit thought leadership from around the world. If you would like to discuss the contents of these conferences and how these leading global practices could assist your organization, please contact IntegriServ at 780-454-8124.
Welcome to the 2021 edition of Foresight—a strategic insights bulletin produced by IntegriServ Consulting Ltd. Our hope is that Foresight will supply our clients and friends with thought provoking insights which will inspire you to tactical action and assist in the long-term success of your organization. In this bulletin, we analyze the relative tax competitiveness of each of Canada’s provinces and territories. Access report here.
- Supporting your internal audit function with additional technical expertise and capacity in a cost effective manner.
- Providing a full service internal audit function led by a Certified Internal Auditor that focuses on achieving cost reductions and improved service quality and efficiency.
- Operational audits, construction audits, due diligence, branch audits, public sector effectiveness reviews
- Assisting public and private sector organizations in assessing that internal and/or external parties are in compliance with applicable standards.
- Business process re-engineering, industry benchmarking, strategic cost reduction, performance measurement, strategic planning, sustainability services
- Internal control design and effectiveness assessments
- NI 52-109/SOX/JSOX compliance
- IT Governance, Risk Management and Controls
Corporate Governance and Risk Management
- GRC design and effectiveness assessments
- Training workshops/Gap assessments
- ERM implementation
IntegriServ's name is derived from integrity and service - two core values of our firm.
IntegriServ is a Canadian based professional services firm whose vision is to provide the best internal audit and consulting value proposition in Canada for public and private sector clients.
IntegriServ's client base covers a wide array of industries ranging from government and education to environmental stewardship programs, manufacturing, utilities, financial services and forest products.
IntegriServ is a founding member of the AMERISERV Network of independent internal audit, consulting and accounting advisory firms in the Americas.